The Heelift Glide Suspension Boot provides effective pressure relief in the heel area and also prevents heel ulcers. We incorporated feedback from doctors and patients into the development of the Heelift® Glide so that the resultant suspension boot features all of the desired criteria.
Why is the Heelift® Glide so unique? A soft, smooth fabric cover allows the leg to “glide” from one side to the other so that it does not get caught on the bed sheet or cover. An additional forefoot strap secures the foot and helps support the forefoot.
- prevention and the healing of heel pressure ulcers
- patients suffering from large / small vessel disease
- diabetic foot syndrome and decubitus
- braden pressure-sore risk scale of 17 points or less
- sedentary diabetic patients with neurological sensory deficit
- foot pulse not palpable
- prolonged immobility or coma
- economical prevention strategy for high risk or sedentary patients
- active off-loading of the heel for the bed-ridden patient with a microclimate friendly material
- effective off-loading for the healing of heel pressure ulcers
- friendly tricot backing aids mobility and safety
- 2 types of foam interior available: convoluted (standard) or smooth
- can be washed (60°C) or autoclaved for sterility
- internal pad completely suspends heel
- ventilation holes for increase comfort
- easy on – easy off
- can be worn on right or left foot
- the external soft, smooth nylon “moves on the sheets and not on the feet”
- forefoot strap for additional support
Want to find out more information? Contact us through this form
Error: Contact form not found.