- HELPS – Stabilize the elbow following ligament injuries. Helps Medial or Lateral epicondyle fractures
- HELPS – Support the elbow complex post surgery. Can be used as a Pre or Post surgery aid
- Easy to operate dial for accurate flexion and extension control – for ease of adaption during recovery. Dial adjustable from -10 to 120 degrees flexion
- Lightweight frame with comfort pads and adjustable straps for optimum fit. 5 adjustable length levels for optimum fit and recovery
- Comfort shoulder pad and cushioned resting hand grip
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Cotton, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polyamide, Glass Fibre, Polypropylene, ABS 750SW, Aluminium, EVA, Steel, Zamak
WASH AND CARE:
Before washing remove pads from fastenings and put hinges to one side ONLY pads may be washed. Hand Wash cold only and dry flat. Do not use fabric softener. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and your prescribed range of motion // Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) // Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials // Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area // The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box // If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.