€12.20 ex VAT
Trade/Wholesale only | Register or Login for pricing.
PediSalve™ the only 100% Natural Total Foot Cream that
immediately moisturises, conditions and improves suppleness of the skin of
the heels, nails and joints of the foot. PediSalve™ is used to
“spot-treat” areas of hard skin, to heal cracked heels or
brittle nails and is also an excellent option for massage and maintenance of
the entire foot, soothing aching joints, enhancing joint mobility, promoting
the circulation and helping keep the elderly on their feet.
- Contains argan oil, shea butter and vitaminE.
- Lanolin free and urea free.
- Lasts 4 times longer than most other creams.
- Helps prevents cracked heels, corns and calluses.
- Promotes circulation in the feet.
- Can be used between toes.
- Also used as a very effective Hand Cream.
Search our store
- Five Minute Fungus is back January 25, 2023
- Podiatry Drill Service Now Available, please phone 01-4011555 for more information January 13, 2023
- Orthorest Christmas & New Year Opening Hours December 16, 2022
Browse our categories
- (PPE) personal protective equipment.
- Adaptive Living Solutions
- Disinfectant, Infection & Disease Control
- Heelift Boot Pressure Off-loading Device
- Hygiene Supplies
- Neo G Medical & Lifestyle Supports
- NRS Healthcare
- Orthorest Products
- Physiotherapy Supplies
- Podiatry / Chiropody Supplies
- .LIMITED OFFERS - WHILE STOCKS LAST
- Appointment Books
- Autoclaves and Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Canonbury H/C
- Cases & Bags
- Chiropody Instruments
- Couch Rolls
- Creams powders & sprays
- General Surgery
- Infrared Digital Thermometer
- Insoles & Supports
- Pod Screen
- Podium - Scan Feet - Save Lives
- Scooter Store
Orthorest is an Irish owned manufacturer of a range of back support products and distribute a number of brands including Neo-G, Baileys, Heelift and Scooter Store.
We also supply a wide range of products to chiropodists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, early childcare/creches, nursing homes and other professional services across Ireland.