- Helps relieve Plantar Fasciitis symptoms, pressure, heel and arch pain
- Helps protect and support heel and foot during everyday, recreational & sporting activities. Can be worn all day, with or without footwear
- Integrated anatomic silicone insert for pressure release and advanced cushioning in every step
- Specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture. Contains 1 Pair. Unisex
- UK Patent Pending: GB1618292.5
To size, measure ankle circumference:
|17 – 20 cm||20 – 23 cm||23 – 26 cm||26 – 30 cm||30 – 34 cm|
|6.7 – 7.9 In||7.9 – 9.1 In||9.1 – 10.2 In||10.2 – 11.8 In||11.8 – 13.4 In|
|SHOE SIZE SIZING (QUICK GUIDE)|
|2 – 4 (UK)||4 – 7 (UK)||7 – 9 (UK)||9 – 12 (UK)||12 – 14 (UK)|
|35 – 37 (EU)||37 – 40 (EU)||40 – 43 (EU)||43 – 46 (EU)||47 – 50 (EU)|
Can be worn in most footwear*
Apply each support directly to bare feet – Apply socks afterwards if necessary.
1. Pull Support over toes, foot and ankle and into position. Repeat for Left and Right foot.
2. Ensure Silicone cushions sit directly under the heel area. Smooth out any creases and ensure support is correctly positioned and comfortable
Polyamide, Polyester, Polyurethane, Cotton, Elastane Insert: Silicone
WASH AND CARE:
Do Not turn inside out. Hand Wash Cold Gently & Dry Flat. Do Not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry or Dry Clean, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Take advice on the duration of usage & check the size. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to the affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not wear with other compression hosiery/socks. For diabetics or those with poor circulation, always seek medical advice. Recommend wearing in pairs. Replace when the item(s) are showing signs of wear. *For footwear with prominent orthotics/insoles already present, recommend consulting a medical professional before use.