€8.66 ex VAT
Ross Fraser Acrytensil is a quick drying, porous plastic dressing for nails and the skin often used in Podiatry.
|A201G||Acrytensil 10ml Green – Extra Hard|
|A201W||Acrytensil 10ml White – Standard|
Dressing for fissures.
Securing stainless steel nail devices.
Aid to the treatment of Onychomycosis.
Aid to the treatment of Onycholysis.
The solvent is used for thinning Acrytensil to the desired consistency.
Search our store
- Five Minute Fungus is back January 25, 2023
- Podiatry Drill Service Now Available, please phone 01-4011555 for more information January 13, 2023
- Orthorest Christmas & New Year Opening Hours December 16, 2022
Browse our categories
- (PPE) personal protective equipment.
- Adaptive Living Solutions
- Disinfectant, Infection & Disease Control
- Heelift Boot Pressure Off-loading Device
- Hygiene Supplies
- Neo G Medical & Lifestyle Supports
- NRS Healthcare
- Orthorest Products
- Physiotherapy Supplies
- Podiatry / Chiropody Supplies
- .LIMITED OFFERS - WHILE STOCKS LAST
- Appointment Books
- Autoclaves and Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Canonbury H/C
- Cases & Bags
- Chiropody Instruments
- Couch Rolls
- Creams powders & sprays
- General Surgery
- Infrared Digital Thermometer
- Insoles & Supports
- Pod Screen
- Scooter Store
Orthorest is an Irish owned manufacturer of a range of back support products and distribute a number of brands including Neo-G, Baileys, Heelift and Scooter Store.
We also supply a wide range of products to chiropodists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, early childcare/creches, nursing homes and other professional services across Ireland.