€18.40 ex VAT
Neurotips are sterile, single-use neurological examination pins.
They are semi-sharp, to reduce the risk of skin puncture particularly on fragile skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Using a Neurotip in the Neuropen, a calibrated force of 40g may be safely exerted
onto the skin, to identify patients with a decrease in sensation to
sharpness/pain in small nerve fibers.
- Sterile semi-sharp examination pin.
- Sharpness testing tip.
Search our store
- Black Friday Coupon Code bf2023 until Monday the 27th November 22, 2023
- Price Reduction on Nitrile Gloves June 13, 2023
- Chlorhexidine Skin Spray 500ml Price Reduction. June 12, 2023
Browse our categories
- (PPE) personal protective equipment.
- Adaptive Living Solutions
- Disinfectant, Infection & Disease Control
- Heelift Boot Pressure Off-loading Device
- Hygiene Supplies
- Neo G Medical & Lifestyle Supports
- NRS Healthcare
- Orthorest Products
- Physiotherapy Supplies
- Podiatry / Chiropody Supplies
- .LIMITED OFFERS - WHILE STOCKS LAST
- Appointment Books
- Autoclaves and Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Canonbury H/C
- Cases & Bags
- Chiropody Instruments
- Couch Rolls
- Creams powders & sprays
- General Surgery
- Infrared Digital Thermometer
- Insoles & Supports
- Podium - Scan Feet - Save Lives
- Scooter Store
Orthorest is an Irish owned manufacturer of a range of back support products and distribute a number of brands including Neo-G, Baileys, Heelift and Scooter Store.
We also supply a wide range of products to chiropodists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, early childcare/creches, nursing homes and other professional services across Ireland.