We recommend that you contact the Sales Office by email to email@example.com to finalize your order.
Price Upon Request
A strongly built couch with electric height adjustment. Offering excellent patient comfort, strength and stability. The plinth couch has a weight capacity of 250kg Electric seat height adjustment from 46cm to 95cm Back rest adjustment from -20 degrees to 85 degrees Able to safely lift up to 250kg (39 stone) from its lowest height Foot section adjustment from -30 to +30 degrees Stay level swing back arm rests for easy patient access (arms also fully removable) Heavy duty retractable castors for excellent mobility
Please note that this product is manufactured to your specifications (i.e. fabric colour), so is not generally available from stock. Lead times can vary depending on manufacturing capacity and logistics, so please contact our Sales Office on 01-4011555 to get the latest information on availability.
Please also note that we recommend that this product requires use of a two man delivery service due to its weight and bulk. The cost of delivery for this product will depend on your geographic area, so we recommend that you contact the Sales Office to clarify this before finalising your order.
Search our store
- Susol Single Use Delays January 30, 2024
- Happy New Year from all the team at Orthorest. January 5, 2024
- Black Friday Coupon Code bf2023 until Monday the 27th November 22, 2023
Browse our categories
- (PPE) personal protective equipment.
- Adaptive Living Solutions
- Disinfectant, Infection & Disease Control
- Heelift Boot Pressure Off-loading Device
- Hygiene Supplies
- Neo G Medical & Lifestyle Supports
- NRS Healthcare
- Orthorest Products
- Physiotherapy Supplies
- Podiatry / Chiropody Supplies
- .LIMITED OFFERS - WHILE STOCKS LAST
- Autoclaves and Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Canonbury H/C
- Cases & Bags
- Chiropody Instruments
- Couch Rolls
- Creams powders & sprays
- General Surgery
- Infrared Digital Thermometer
- Insoles & Supports
- Podium - Scan Feet - Save Lives
- Scooter Store
Orthorest is an Irish owned manufacturer of a range of back support products and distribute a number of brands including Neo-G, Baileys, Heelift and Scooter Store.
We also supply a wide range of products to chiropodists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, early childcare/creches, nursing homes and other professional services across Ireland.