Clinell Universal Wipes
Clinell Universal Wipes
€7.50 – €45.00 ex VAT
Clinell Universal Wipes provide a single, universal product for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a skin friendly, disinfectant and detergent wipe – replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Our durable dispensers can be mounted on any convenient surface from walls to shelves to allow easy one handed wipe access. Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs – Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
This revolutionary formula contains a mix of different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
* ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STANDARD TESTS: EN1275, EN1276, EN12054, EN14245, EN14561, EN14562 & EN14563.
Others features include:
- Can be used on ‘dirty hands’ (i.e. soiled hands), unlike alcohol gel rubs, which can only be used on ‘physically clean hands’
- Dermatological tested.
- Unlike other surface wipes currently on the market, Clinell Wipes are safe on hands and instrument
- Only 5% alcohol content means no sore dry hands after multiple use or damage to surfaces over time
- Easily and quickly available from either dispenser or direct from the pack for immediate use
- Quick use in clinics, wards or home use for wiping down surfaces, handles, rims, worktops, keyboards etc
- Safe for use on stethoscopes, cuffs and pulse oximeter probes – three instruments rarely cleaned and shown to cause infections (1,2,3)
- Safe to use in food preparation areas.
- Very high antimicrobial kill count -Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs!
Search our store
Browse our categories
- (PPE) personal protective equipment.
- Daily Living Aids
- Disinfectant, Infection & Disease Control
- Heelift Boot Pressure Off-loading Device
- Hygiene Supplies
- Neo G Medical & Lifestyle Supports
- Orthorest Products
- Physiotherapy Supplies
- Podiatry / Chiropody Supplies
- Scooter Store
Orthorest is an Irish owned manufacturer of a range of back support products and distribute a number of brands including Neo-G, Baileys, Heelift and Scooter Store.
We also supply a wide range of products to chiropodists, podiatrists, physiotherapists, early childcare/creches, nursing homes and other professional services across Ireland.